Throw a last minute (or anytime) Galentine's Day Bash! We've got some ideas for getting together no matter how rushed you may be!
• Gather candies, sweets, and fruit within a particular color palate: you might choose for reds and pinks and silvers or another palate that makes sense to this group of friends (school colors perhaps?) Pile them on to a board for a sweet charcutere board or put them all in lots of glasses and bowls for a candy bar kind of feel.
• No time to make a spread? Pick up heart shaped cookies, frosting, and food coloring pens. Everyone can decorate their own cookies with sweet or snarky sayings.
• Rather make it a bigger surprise? See how we wrapped up gifts in paper with a sewing machine. Get your pals all sweet treats from our Valentine's collection.
• Keep that sewing machine out and make a simple garland -- sew straight through hearts, circles, or rectangles for an easy pop. This is a great way to recycle scraps of paper: take scissors or a craft punch to receipts, magazines, letters from past lovers, and more.
• Make a sweet playlist (and even ask everyone to collaborate to set the party mood).
• Grab something to drink that's sparkling or otherwise best sipped from a champagne flutes, coupe glasses, or martini glasses. Or create a cocktail bar with a specialty drink. Use our Love, Snark 3D Printed Bracelets as a way to tell whose glass is whose.